WK2: SEC 10-K Balance Sheet for Walmart
Contains unread posts
- Always include the name of your company in the subject line and the link to the SEC 10-K in your posting!
- Answer all of the questions below and do NOT cut and paste from the 10-K.
- Use your own words to answer.
- This week’s discussion assists in your preparation of the report due next week on the Balance Sheet for your SEC 10-K company
Using the SEC 10-K for your company, answer the questions below:
- What were total current assets?
- What were total current liabilities?
- What were total assets and total stockholders’ equity (deficit)?
- Calculate working capital (current assets － current liabilities = working capital) and describe how it changed from last year.
- If the company has treasury stock, is it increasing or decreasing in value? Remember that the normal balance for treasury stock is a negative value (debit balance).
- What is the value for other comprehensive net income (or net loss), accumulated deficit, and/or retained earnings. How are these values changing?
- . Comment on any one of your classmates postings by this assignment deadline. These comments will represent 5% of the assignment grade.
8. Cross reference you responses to the assigned question numbers for this assignment as well as other discussion assignments