How to provide an overview of the organization’s governing body as well as its management structure. Specifically, the following critical elements must be addressed:
- Describe the organization’s vision, mission, and goals, including how this organization has historically been successful with modeling these behaviors and achieving its goals.
- Explain the role and power of the governing body’s impact on the effectiveness of the organization. Use examples to support your response.
- Illustrate with examples how the governing body within the organization has been effective in achieving goals and also how the governing body has been ineffective in supporting the organization.
- Describe the type of organizational model used by the organization, including its impact on the organization’s effectiveness in resolving the issue.
- Determine if the management has been an effective entity in meeting the goals of the organization. Provide examples to support your determination