Ess.. III Topic:
- The purpose of Ess.. III is to propose and defend a solution to the problem argued in Ess..II.
- The Ess.. III assignments will continue to apply the same topic/problem that was previously approved.
- Tips/Ideas: You can either support a solution that has been discussed in the research and needs implementation OR create your own solution, building on ideas from other experts/authorities in the field. This is not a summary of other proposals…find a way to expand and contribute to the conversation.
Ess.. III Guidelines:
- Ess.. III is a developed proposal argument that is organized with a proper, clear structure.
- Ess.. III will argue a solution to the problem approved by the professor.
- Research will incorporate seven to ten credible sources (research should include primary and secondary sources).
- Ess..will apply current MLA or APA to the citation of sources.
- Ess.. will use professional/academic tone.
- Length of ess..: 1,500 to 1,800 words, including works cited page
Ess..without research, in-text citations, or a works cited page will be subject to a zero.
- Ess.. III should be submitted as a Word document in MLA format.
- Ess.. must adhere to the approved topic or it will receive a zero grade.
- Ess.. without in-text citations and works cited/reference page will be subject to the plagiarism penalty.
- Apply a multi stage research process to produce ess..
- Compose a written argument using evidence from varied sources.
- Apply conventions aligned to varied writing situations.
- Apply grammatical and mechanical standards consistent with the norms of a given writing context.
- Document source material in accordance with at least one recognized documentation style.