Follow the assignment rubrics below
After reading the case study in Module 7,
- From the historical and current evaluation information provided to you about Sammy, make a list of the strengths and needs indicated by this case material.
- Given this information, do you concur with the school psychologist’s conclusions about classification?
- What are the implications of that classification?
- What are the programming implications in this information?
- What implications do you see in this case about the interaction between learning disabilities and behavioral disorders?
- How might the use of RTI have changed the course of Sammy’s disability?
Please submit a one-page analysis in response to the questions above. This analysis must be grounded in the case study. Assume that your audience is already familiar with the case, eliminating the need for background information. No need for any header information…begin your answer on line one of your page. There should be strict adherence to the 1 PAGE MAXIMUM. The analysis will be graded on the basis of (10 points per item) :
- Familiarity of Case
- Reflects Knowledge /Concepts
- Grammar (including APA 7th Edition)
- Adherence to assignment guidelines (length and formatting as directed)
Reference:Learners with Mild Disabilities: A Characteristics Approach, Enhanced Pearson 5th Edition By Eileen B. Raymond Published by Pearson, p. 309 – 311. Copyright © 2017 ISBN-10: 0-13-382711-9; ISBN-13: 978-0-13-382711-8